Welcome to the Age of Warrior forum. Participate in the community by joining guilds, developing guides or simply having fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfCyr
Admin

WolfCyr

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitime9/23/2015, 4:57 pm

1. RESPECT :

1.1. It is essential, as a new member, to present to others in the appropriate section.
1.2. All levels of players are accepted without discrimination, thank you to remain tolerant of new players.
1.3. Vulgar language, insults and other are allowed, but only in good mood smile. When it comes to the second degree, think of smileys to avoid misinterpretations!
1.4. Messages with racist character, xenophobic, sexist etc ... are strictly prohibited.

2. OPERATION OF THE FORUM :

2.1. Before starting a new topic, check if there is already please.
2.2. Think about starting new topics in the appropriate category.
2.3.1. The color of threads titles is reserved for the administrator.
2.3.2. The color of the message is for the administrator and moderators, except for signatures and the creation of guides for which the member is completely free formatting.
2.4. SMS language is forbidden!
2.5. Proofread before posting to avoid too many spelling mistakes, others will take even more fun to read.
A spell checker is present by default. When a word is underlined in red, is there a fault. Right-click on it to see the proposed spellings.

3. SCHEDULE :

3.1. No question is stupid, do not be afraid to ask. I will ensure that a maximum respect towards beginners takes place.
3.2. I'm pretty tolerant, I understand that one is tired, stressed etc ... occasionally. If unwanted slippage, excuses can solve many problems.
3.3. Prohibition to alter the display of the forum, ie use ads blocker. Indeed, they remain discreet and allow to pay the platform forumactif / forumotion that allows us to enjoy together in this forum. Thank you for your understanding !

Good fun for all !
Back to top Go down

Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Age of Warriors : The frozen Elentra :: HOME :: The forum : rules and user guides-